May 1, 2013 by Kira Lyn Blue
I have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! A special thank you to the sweet steampunk goddess, Tracy Cembor, for the nomination and for passing along the sweetness that has sent the ninja squirrels into sugar-buzzed manic insanity.
Hey, hey! Mini blinds are not an obstacle course! <SMASH!> Get out of that drawer! Silverware is not meant to be used for sparring practice! <clatter!> That’s not a polearm, it’s a chopstick! Stop chasing the dog and HEY! Gimme back my duct tape!
Ok, I think it’s safe now. They thought the duct tape was fun until I threatened to use it to secure them all in range of Hooligan, Protector of the Realm, and rodent swatter extraordinaire. Now, where was I?
Super Sweet Blogging Award Rules:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or Cake: Cookies because they don’t require utensils.
Chocolate or Vanilla? I declare this question unfair because of its lack of context Are we talking ice cream? Icing? Fudge? I’m going to assume ice cream, in which case I say: Ben and Jerry’s Red Velvet Cake.
Favorite Sweet Treat? Hmmm. I go through phases, so this one’s hard to answer. Let’s assume the context of movie candy just to make it easier on me: Sour Patch Kids.
When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after dinner.
Sweet Nickname? I’d tell you but then the squirrels would have to kill you.
- Herminia Chow / aspiringwriter22
- Kate Sparkes / disregard the prologue
- The Terrific Trio (my name for Natalie, Lori, and Cindy) / Writing the Fire
- T. Marcus Christian / T. Marcus Christian
- Andra Watkins / The Accidental Cootchie Mama
- The Robotic Hermit
- The Genre Salmon
- Francis Guenette / disappearing in plain sight
- Michelle Proulx / Michelle Proulx- the Blog
- Hope Cook / Hope Cook
- Shannon A Thompson / Shannon A Thompson (BTW, it’s her book release party today!)
- Niki Hawkes / Book Reviews by Niki Hawkes